First Time Blogger...
Look out blogging world, I have officially arrived. If I am remembering correctly, I have had this blog for a little over 6 months now and this is my very first post. Normally I could say it was because I am not creative and I don't have anything to write about. But in reality, I am not creative and I do have something to write about. So I will start off with bringing you up to date with my life.
I have now been on this earth for 23 years...soon to be 24. I know, I am getting up there! The sad thing is, I already have a problem forgetting how old I am when people ask. I am married to the most incredible man on earth and have been for 3 years. It has been a spectacular 3 years(for him) I might add. :) Okay, okay, mostly for me! I am now a certified dental assistant and work in an office here in Hyrum Utah, while Brian is attending Utah State! He has a year left here and after which we will head off somewhere else for more school so he can get his doctorate in Physical Therapy. I love Cache Valley and all...but I am so done with this place. I can't wait for that next adventure. We were blessed with our sweet little boy Parker in July of this year! We love being parents and are hopefully... finally... getting the hang of it all!
I think that pretty much brings us to today!
I will just have to apologize now for my lack of writing ability. I read all these other blogs that are so creative and funny and I am afraid this may be boring for you all [that is, if anyone other than me, reads this]. I will do my best to keep this interesting.
I am probably the most excited because now I get to follow your life and hear all the updates. Sooooo, you know that you have at least one person who will read consistently!! :)
ReplyDeleteABOUT TIME!! Now you better keep this puppy updated!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!
ReplyDelete